Mr. "Use To Be"

It's hard watchin Mr "Use to be"
cause I remember the days that he was still into me
The other day I checked on Mr. "Use To Be"
he looks good, maybe even better than me
his music's up and he's ready to go
got a new chick and maybe a hoe
his mind is right n i bet he got dough
n i know, that you know, you really missin out on us tho


It's rough checkin on Mr. Maybe
cause I stop and pause, not even able to breathe.
The nights we had and the good conversation
was just enough for some infatuation
I can help but think how is he doin
but I got a man n I'm not even tryna ruin.


because, what we had just seemed so strong
we didn't fight, always got along.
u got a mouth and got a tongue
thought you'd be mine but you were just havin fun



So now when I think about mr. used to be
i stop and i think was he really into me
but i miss him cause it has been awhile
i saw his new pics, his shades, his new kind of style.



please leave me mr. used to be
you've ruined enough, no more love from me.
just dissapear somewhere that no one can see
oh yea thats right you're tryna be somebody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read about Me

EDGE OF A CLIFF

dancing = struggling