Trying to evaluate was it worth it to me Look at every situation Morals, decency you don't want your interaction to be based on garbage, on empty stuff, you want there to be some connection, mentally and emotionally. Relax Breathe Listen What is this sensation I feel in the palm of my hand. My blood is racing threw me and I feel like I am going to explode. But I have to catch my breath quickly and quietly and sit back down, because no one wants to hear the sound of my voice. What is going on? What is happening to me? I’ve never felt like this. Why did I let myself…I don’t even know who I am right now. But I don’t feel alone. I feel another presence and it feels so strong and I can’t ignore it. He’s standing right behind me. I feel him next to me. I see him watching me. Why? Where did he come from why is he here and why cant I ignore him. His presence, his touch, I know I shouldn’t, but I do. Why c...
Comments
Post a Comment