I'm pretty sure

You know, I'm pretty sure that if I had a dick I would easily be able to get away with much much more. So I enjoy sex. And, I enjoy sex often. Why is this bad? Oh, because I rotate my partners every once in awhile? Or maybe because I am taking advantage of the fact that I am an attractive sexy ass boss. I'm not sure but my friend who happens to be a guy ( and whom I haven't slept with) was givin me lip earlier today about rotating guys. You know, he probably just mad that he hasn't tapped this yet. Whatever tho, I really could care less. I quickly ended my cnoversation with him and decided to give my new "friend" a call. We refer to him as "hollywood" cause he acts it a little bit. Ever since I told him tho he has never acted like that in front of me, maybe just while working. Oh because he is a model, of coarse and he likes to normally walk around with his nose up in the air...ahahahaha...cause that is something IO should be doing actually but if I don that I wont be able to see all the fine men in front of me...omg I'm so bad..."like a guy" most of my friends say, but oh well my life amuses me. Also I'm pretty sure bein a guy wouldn't be as fun anyway, cause ypu dont have an excuse for the mood swings n dramaticness, because if you're a guy and you do those things you are just crazy. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible.

How does this all fit into my senior project?

Oh, my dance life?